Laman

Minggu, 31 Oktober 2010

Confusing Stuffs

Okay.
Actually I just wanna share my confusing stuffs to y'all guys. This is a big choice of my life that I MUST choose. Maybe you've ever trapped in stuffs like this. Check it out. :)
Firstly, faculty and university. Until now I still confused of making choice for this one. This is really confusing. I have some alternative choices for faculty. There are music, interior design, or fashion design. For university I've got SWCU and Maranatha Bandung. Yeah, this is difficult. I prefer music, but at first I choose interior design. And now, the possibility is music. My father support me to join music department.
Second and the last is, how to decide my priority. Sometimes I want a couple of things at the same time so it feels difficult to decide what will come first. Yeah, maybe y'all ever experienced in this.
Could you give me some advice? For my college and priority? 


How 'bout ya guys? Have you ever felt like this?


xoxo,
XaN ~^^~